Exams and Cutoffs
Questions related to Brilliant Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hayathnagar
Actually one of my friend got29000 rank in emcet and 90%in ipe and also she got seat in on e of the clg which is in top 20....
Firstly I congratulate her on securing 29000 rank in EAMCET 2019 entrance examination and now to answer your question, I would like to showcase the pros of Brilliant Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hayathnagar which is likely to give her a headstart in her career:
- Approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- Good lab facilities- High-end computer labs, proficient and compassionate staff and thoroughly maintained practical labs.
- Well equipped library- A well equipped spacious library which can accommodate around 200 students at a time.
- Transport facility to students and faculty members who travel from different parts of the city.
- Separate hostel facility.
- Well connected campus via wifi with speeds up to 100Mbps.
- Auditoriums- 2 closed auditoriums with state of the art multimedia system with a student capacity of 250 for seminars, presentations, and placement drives and an open auditorium with a student capacity of more than thousand at a time.
- Good placement opportunities with placement partners like Google, HCL, Sandisk, Wipro, TCS, IBM, ICICI Bank, Genpact, etc.
- Experienced and learned faculty.
Thus all the above aspects bring out the best in a student and make him/ her a good engineer in life.
Sir please show me some persons who are get job in college plaementsin b tech
It depends on the performance shown by a particular person at that instance of time during the interview and also on the colleges too. So don't worry just proceed.
All the best!!
How many acres in colleg brilliant institute
The campus area is 70 acres.
Feel free to ask any further queries. All the best!
Show brilliant institute of technology near Ramoji
Just search the collage in carrer 360 college search
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: