- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a full-time three years duration course Affiliated to The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh Approved by AICTE.
FOR FIRST SEMESTER (1st YEAR)
- 10TH CLASS with English, Science & Mathematics
FOR THIRD SEMESTER (2nd YEAR) LATERAL ENTRY (LEET)
- Relative merit in 10+2 Science examination passed with the vocational/ Technical subject in various branches
- Pass in Two Year ITI Course inappropriate specialization after Matriculation, up to a maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
- In case the seats remaining unfilled on the basis of criteria mentioned above, shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of any of the following examinations:
- One year of completion of ITI after 10th Class
- 10+2 vocational (any subject)
- 10+2 with Science
- Two years certificate course from SLIET Longowal and having Punjab Domicile.
- Two Year certificate course in Skilled Technician (Mechanist) Skilled Technician (Machine Maintenance) & Quality Insurance Inspector from R&D Centre for Bicycle and Sewing Machine Ludhiana