- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme offered by Madhya Pradesh Nurses
- Minimum and maximum age of admission will be 17 and 35 years.
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed or its equivalent preferable with science (Physics, chemistry And Biology) subject with aggregate of 40% marks. Those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM course (revised after 2001) from the school recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- Admission of student shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.