College of Medicine and JNM Hospital (COMJNMH), Kalyani was established in the year 2009. The campus spreads over 76.3 acres of land. COMJNMH is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The college offers undergraduate (MBBS) courses in various areas. College of Medicine and JNM Hospital is the constituent College of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
COMJNMH is located at A-2/14 (A, Silpanchal Station Road, Block A2, Block A, Kalyani, West Bengal. Kolkata Railway Station is 50.9 km away and Shyambazar Metro Station is 50.3 km away from the college. Silpanchal Bus Stop is the nearest bus stand that is around 570 metres away from the college. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is 47.6km away and it will take around 1 hour 36minutes to reach the COMJNNMH. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the College of Medicine and JNM Hospital.
Exams and Cutoffs
College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani Admission Process:
College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani offers admission to undergraduate courses. Admission to MBBS causes will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the NEET examination. Further, the candidates have to appear for the counselling process. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (MBBS):
- Candidates should qualify National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
- Further, the candidates have to register for the counselling process and choose COMJNMH as their preference.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of the marks scored in an entrance examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
College of Medicine and JNM Hospital offers several infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty such as a library with a rich collection of books, medical facilities to fulfill the medical needs of the students. Various other facilities like wi-fi, etc are also available for them.
- Library: The Library has a mixed collection of both print and electronic formats, which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, etc. Students can issue books for a fixed period of time set by the librarian.
- Medical Facilities: COMJNMH has a Health Centre to offer medical facilities to students, staff and faculty. It is provided with trained medical officers, surgeons and nurses to provide any kind of medical treatment to students, staff and faculty. An ambulance is also available in case of any emergency.
My heart.. my JNM
A new college with a vision of development
Best District College of Bengal
COMJNMH the college with a heart
A great college.
Joined On: 29 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: