Dharanidhar Autonomous College (DD College), Keonjhar was established in the year 1957. The campus spreads over 57 acres of land. DD College is recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). The college offers undergraduate (B.Com, BA, B.Sc.), postgraduate and self-financing courses in various areas. DD College is affiliated to the North Orissa University.
DD College is located at Keonjhar, Post- Keonjhargarh, Keonjhar, Odisha. Barbil Railway Station is 76.2 km away and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is 357 km away from the college. Kendujhar Bus Stand is 3 km away and it will take around 8 minutes to reach the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Dharanidhar Autonomous College, Keonjhar.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- DD College is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- NSS: NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- NCC: The National Cadet Corps provides training activities to the Cadets in the college. Cadets take part in all the training activities throughout the year. NCC helps the students to develop character, comradeship, and capacity for leadership.
- Red Cross: The vision of the Youth Red Cross is to become a leading humanitarian organisation serving vulnerable people. The members of the club regularly take part in the various events and promote humanitarian services in society.
Courses & Fees
Dharanidhar Autonomous College, Keonjhar Admission Process:
Dharanidhar Autonomous College, Keonjhar offers admission to the undergraduate, postgraduate and self-financing courses. Admission will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Com, BA, B.Sc.):
- Candidates should qualify the 12th examination from a recognised board.
- Eligible candidates should fill an online Common Application Form (CAF) on the website of DD College.
- Admission will be done on the basis of the merit in qualifying examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate and Self-Financing Courses:
- Aspirants should fill an online Common Application Form (CAF) on the website of DD College.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Questions related to Dharanidhar Autonomous College, Keonjhar
cut off mark of Dd college based on 2020 ranking in zoology and geology
Please specify which course you are willing to pursue. DD college takes an entrance test for some courses while their is basic eligibility criteria for others.
For details you can visit the site below
You can also visit their official website for admission process.
For queries you can comment below.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 15 Dec 2021 ; CGPA : 2.86