- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Jammu, Jammu
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by University of Jammu, Jammu with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- The Students in Dogra Law College are admitted through the University of Jammu on the basis of results in Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) held by the University of Jammu.
- Therefore, those desirous of seeking admission in Dogra Law College must also give their choice of Dogra Law College.
- The University generally notifies this test in April and the test is held in the month of June.
- The aspirants are advised to keep a track of the notification/advertisements issued by the University from time to time in the Newspaper and the Website of the University in order to know the exact schedules and other requirements of JUET.
A candidate seeking admission in 3-year LL.B (Prof.) course must have passed the Bachelor degree examination in any stream with not less than 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST).