|05 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Last date to raise objections | Mode: Online|
|02 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional answer key | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 25 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 2000 | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 16 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 1000 | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|15 Jun, 2020 - 07 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 500 | Mode: Online|
|11 Mar, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BBA LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law offered by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
Admissions will be done on the basis of a passing grade in APLAWCET.
- A passing grade in LAWCET
- The pass mark is a minimum of 45% (~44.5%)
- SC/ST Candidates have a 5% relaxation in qualifying marks
- A pass in qualifying examination - a degree for 3 Year LLB Courses.
- A candidate with 45% or more in BEd or other PG courses is also eligible to seek admission in LLB even if he/she secures less than 45% at degree level.
Management Quota:- For 5 Year Integrated Courses, a pass in Intermediate/+2 with 50% marks.