|03 Oct, 2020 - 19 Oct, 2020||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 25 Sep, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 2000 | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 16 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 1000 | Mode: Online|
|07 Jul, 2020 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|15 Jun, 2020 - 07 Jul, 2020||Late Fee Application - With a late fee of Rs 500 | Mode: Online|
|11 Mar, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Master of Laws (LLM) in Constitution and Legal Order is a two-year full-time postgraduate program in Law offered by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati with the approval of the University Grant Commission.
Admissions will be done the basis of a passing grade in APPGLCET.
- A passing grade in LAWCET
- The pass mark is a minimum of 45% (44.5%)
- SC/ST Candidates have a 5% relaxation in qualifying marks
- A pass in qualifying examination - a degree for 3 Year LLB Courses.
- A candidate with 45% or more in BEd or other PG courses is also eligible to seek admission in LLB even if he/she secures less than 45% at degree level.
Management Quota:-For LLM, a pass in LLB with 50% marks.