- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Footwear Design and Development Institute Noida
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Fashion Design is a four-year full-time undergraduate course offered by Footwear Design and Development Institute Noida.
• Admissions will be made strictly on merit basis (Rank-wise) and counseling.
• The program & campus will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of their rank and preference.
• Successful candidates will be called for the counseling in order of their rank based on the aggregate score in All India Selection Test (AIST).
- A candidate who has passed, a) 10+2, in any stream, from any recognized Board; or b) any School or Board or University examination in India or in foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system; or c) School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects; or d) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved three –years full-time Diploma after Class X offered by Board of Technical Education of any state or Union territory;
- A candidate who has appeared for any examination as mentioned above, and whose result has not been declared at the time of admission, shall be eligible to apply for admission to the Bachelor’s Programmes and such candidate, if selected, shall be granted provisional admission and shall be required to submit the result of the requisite examination on or before the 30th day of September 2020 to the Admission In Charge where the admission has been granted, failing which the candidate’s admission may be canceled and entire fee will be forfeited. Such candidates have to produce proof of having appeared for the examination during the Counseling process of FDDI programs.