Courses & Fees
Questions related to Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Patiala
fee structure for full bams course for govt. seat students.
Here is the list of some Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Survey colleges in India:
- Patanjali Ayurved College , Haridwar - Rs:-967,500
- Dr DY Patil University , Navi Mumbai - Rs:-2,700,000s
- Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Malwadi , Pune : Rs:-787,500
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved , Pune : Rs:- 1,596,000
- YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital , Navi Mumbai : Rs:-245,000
- Ch Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan , New Delhi : Rs :-325,000
- Yashwant Ayurvedic College , Kolhapur : Rs:-1,144,000
- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences , Wardha: Rs:-1,687,500
These are some B.A.M.S colleges in India . Hope this information will help you.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: