About Government College for Women, Rohtak
Government College For Women, Rohtak is affiliated to Abdul Kalam Azad University. The college offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce and Science.
Location: Government College For Women, Rohtak is situated, opp. Mini Sectt., Rohtak, Haryana. Rohtak Junction and Rohtak Bus Stand are within 3 km from the campus. Indira Gandhi International Airport is about 94 km away from the college campus.
Accreditation: Government College For Women, Rohtak is accredited with A by NAAC.
Clubs and Committees:
- Earn while you learn: This cell endeavours to provide the platform to the Graduates and Postgraduates by professionally working and reaching to the best companies for them. The cell has a tie-up with various organisations including the start-ups and multinational companies etc. which in turn help the graduates to discover and grab the various opportunities and to be a part of the industrial world
- Women’s Cell: This cell was established to address the practical issues related to the welfare of and equal opportunities for women faculty members, staff and students.
- Road safety and awareness club: The club spread awareness about traffic and road safety. This is necessary for everyone to learn, as they have to follow these rules and regulations in their own life. This will help students to be smart when they are driving.
- Anti-Tobacco and Alcohol Squad committee: This committee, acts as a new life for the addicted person. It is committed to making addicted people normal, through various treatments.
- Environment Awareness Society: The activities of this club, promotes programmes related to the environment and its protection.
- Youth festival and folk festival committee: The committee organises various events throughout the year for the promotion of culture and heritage.
- Women's Grievance Redressal Cell: This cell of the college is committed to the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women and takes active steps towards gender sensitization and elimination of sexual harassment.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell: The aim of IQAC is to plan, guide, and monitor Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement activities of the Institution.
- Anti Ragging Committee: This committee ensures there is no ragging happening on the campus and the college is in compliance with the provisions of the regulations as well as the provisions of the law concerning ragging is in force. It also monitors and oversees the performance of the Anti-Ragging Squad in prevention of ragging in the institution. The committee makes sure there is no ragging happening on the campus.
- Committee for SC/ST: The cell resolves all the affairs and problems related to the SC/ST students and faculties.
- Youth Red Cross: The vision of the Youth Red Cross is to become a leading humanitarian organization serving vulnerable people. The members of the club regularly take part in the various events and promote humanitarian services in society.
- NSS: The motto of NSS is “NOT ME BUT YOU”. This expresses the essence of democratic living, and appreciation of the other man’s point of view. This underlines that the welfare of the individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of society as a whole. Therefore, it should be the aim of the NSS to demonstrate this motto in its day-to-day programs. NSS volunteers of the college actively take part in a variety of activities, which include blood donation, HIV-AIDS awareness, family life education, functional literacy, help for the visually impaired, college-campus cleanliness, skill development and leadership and personality development.
- NCC: NCC fortifies character, command and discipline among the students. It provides framing for a career in the forces. NCC Cadet Crop of the college organises and trains youth and provides leadership in all walks of life including the Armed and Navy forces. It also creates a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the armed forces.
Government College for Women, Rohtak Highlights
Government College for Women, Rohtak Courses & Fees
Government College for Women, Rohtak Admissions
Government College For Women, Rohtak offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Arts, Commerce and Science. Candidates need to submit their application for the particular stream and course. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualifying marks. The detailed admission process of the college is given below:
Government College for Women, Rohtak Facilities
Government College for Women, Rohtak Gallery
Questions related to Government College for Women, Rohtak
are registration opend of ic cllg for women rohtak
Dear student, for your information it may be said that from 2nd July 2020 the first merit list has been published for admission in Indira Chakravarti that is IC college for women Rohtak has a time limit throughout this month that is July 2020 for registration. So you have to to alert for the information from your college side.
What is the admission process in Government College for Women , Rohtak for the course B.Sc. Physics Honours ?
There is not any entrance exam in Government College for womens, Rohtak your admission will be done on the basis of your class 12th score and finally your merit will be prepared which will confirm your admission in this college before applying you need to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria of having at least 50% in class 12th.
Best of luck.
Government College for Women, Rohtak Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The college has a Gym facility for the students.
The college has sports facilities for all students.
The college has a departmental based laboratories facility for the students.
The college has a library facility for all students.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council