Questions related to Government Degree College, Mulugu
Eligible for Bdes. After 12pass .not entering the nata and jee only cet
I don't think you are elligible for admission in any NITs or IITDs because you haven't appeared for JEE or NATA. B.Des is a good course for people who want to pursue a career in design. I don't think that appearing for CET will help you in getting a seat in B.Des but maybe you can get a seat in any private institute on the basis of your 12 percentage. Good luck.
Sir kya B.Des Designs ka results aa gya h please rply me I m so confused
National Institute of design DAT result ,2019 is expected to be released/ announced on March, 19 2019. You can check your result by mentioning the necessary details and if you qualify the prelims you will be eligible for mains exam.
For further details, visit on the link below:
Hope it helps!
All the best!
B.des m jo second round hota h .. situation test ..uska kya affect h ? I mean agr vo clear nhi hua then ?
Situation test carry 20% weightage in the final calculation. Once candidate clears the wriiten test which is round 1 then he/she is guided towards situation test which is round 2 for B.des aspiring students. So, the test is important in final selection and securing the admission.
As Situation test is basically a hands-on test which is used to evaluate candidate’s skills for material handling and innovative ability. This is done based on the given situation and set of materials. One should keep in mind that no additional material will be provided or allowed. The model will be evaluated on space visualization, innovative and creative use of the given material, the composition of elements, colour scheme, construction skill, the finesse of the model and at last overall presentation. These parameters will then be checked with the write up explaining the concept used in the model constructed. Since the medium of instruction in NIFT Exam is English, the write-up will be in English only. No marks will be given for write-up in any other language.
As there is time in exam you can look previous papers of it. It would be of great help to you in formulating strategy for the paper.
I hope this helps you.
All the best !!
I have scored 139 marks in uceed 501rank gen.from Punjab.can I get DTU? And what is min. %age req in 12th? And if I get compartment then?
ATQ, you have:
Rank: 501 (general)
And you want to know:
- Whether or not you'll get DTU
- In case you get compartment in an exam, how that will affect your chances in admission
Whether or not you'll get DTU
First off, UCEED or Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design is an entrance examination which is administered by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay. It is a joint entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Design programs primarily in:
Cutoff 2018 for general category:
- IIITDM Jabalpur: 32-75 (first round), 51-88 (second round), 51-95 (third round)
- IIT Guwahati: 17-53(first round), 17-55 (second round), 17-58(third round)
- IIT Bombay: 1-16 (first round), 0-0 (closed for second, third round)
Cutoff 2017 for general category:
- IIIT Delhi: 13-751 (first round), 788-857 (second round), 837-998(third round)
- IITB: 1-20 (first round), 23-25 (second round), closed for third round
- IIITDMJ: 48-73 (first round), 74-90(first round), 92-97 (third round)
As a result, you have a very poor chance of getting admission in any of the IIT's.
Admission for Bachelor in Design (B.Des) is done on the basis of UCEED rank. In Delhi Technological University, B.Design is the first course that the entire Department of Design at DTU. The rank in the UCEED at which students are selected at DTU for a B.Des goes as high as 185/300 (AIR 92) and as low as 59/300 (AIR 5900).
Yes, you have a good chance of getting DTU. Selection is done on the basis of UCEED score. Total number of seats for the admission in B.des is 60.
- 85%: Candidates who have qualified degree from the institute in Delhi or NCT of Delhi.
- 15%: Candidates who belong to school outside Delhi.
Since you're a candidate of other states, there is high competition over only 15% of total seats, i.e, 9 seats.
In case you get compartment in an exam, how that will affect your chances in admission
A candidate, including a foreign national, must satisfy each and every of the following three criteria to appear in UCEED:
- Age limit- The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1993, if belonging to the OPEN or OBC-NCL category and, on or after October 1, 1988, if belonging to the SC, ST or Person with Disabilities category.
- Qualifying Examination- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2018, or appearing in 2019. Students from ALL STREAMS (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible.
Now, lets have a look at DTU admission eligibility criteria:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
Eligibility for admission in B.Des:
- Minimum eligibility for B.Des. program is candidates must have passed 10+2/ PUC/ Intermediate examination or HSC Vocational examination recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
According to cbse.nic.in, In order to be declared as having passed the examination, a candidate shall obtain a grade higher than E (i.e. at least 33% marks) in all the five subjects of external examination in the main or at the compartmental examinations. The pass marks in each subject of external examination shall be 33%.
- Admission on the basis of UCEED rank.
Only the rank you secure in UCEED will tell whether or not you'll manage to get admission in one of the most renowned institutions of the country; reexamination or not, board result is a board result.
In case you get compartment: You wouldn't have to repeat a year but will be forced to give supplementary exam/ reexamination to be declared as pass. This will consequently expire your present UCEED marks (UCEED score is valid for one year, and only for admissions in the corresponding academic year) and you'll have to appear for UCEED again in 2020 which will also be your last attempt to take the exam (A candidate can attempt UCEED for a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years).
Long story short, you wouldn't be able to take admission in DTU this year if you fail in any of the subjects.
I hope this answers your queries.
Best of luck!
B.des course available colleges in Chennai and Bangalore
Hello Shenbaga. Some of the top colleges in Chennai and Bangalore providing B.Des course are:
- NIFT Chennai- There are 6 streams under B.Des of which you will need to select one. The admission is through NIFT exam. It is a 4years duration course.
- MFT Chennai- It provides B.Sc degree in Design. It is a 3 year course.
- ICAT Design & Media College Chennai- Established in 2004. It is affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- NIFT Bangalore
- Shrishti Institute of Art, Design & Technology, Bangalore- Admission is through SEAT followed by a personal interview.
- LISAA School of Design- Provides 3 year course in B.Des.
Hope this helps you. For further queries comment down below.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council