- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta.
The course of study for B. Com., the degree shall extend over a period of 3 academic years, each academic year is comprised of two semesters and each semester is comprised of 16 weeks of classwork, provided that the student completes her degree within six years from the date of admission to the first semester of the B. Com., degree course.
- Subjects studied in PUC and percentage of marks scored in PUC will be taken into consideration for admission.
- Students who have successfully completed two- year pre-university examination (PUC) conducted by the Karnataka Pre University Board or any other equivalent examination recognised by the Kuvempu University are eligible to take admission to B.A.
- Students who have passed the three-year Dip. in Commercial Secretarial Practice conducted by the Dept. of Tech. Edn., Govt of Karnataka, are eligible to take admission to the III Sem B.Com directly. Such students will not avail of the benefit of exemption in any subject of the 3rd 4th 5th and 6th Sems. of B.Com. (For B Com)
- The same is the case with students who have completed 2-year Diploma. in Business Administration. They can take admission directly to the 5th Sem. of B.com. But they have to clear the language subjects of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Semesters of B.com. (For B Com)
- Students should submit separate forms for admission to different courses.