|Program & Academic Fees||Indian Students(INR)|
|Tuition & Academic Fee||762000|
|Housing and Food Charges||524000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000|
The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|23 Aug, 2020 (Tentative)||XAT Xavier Aptitude Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 11 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||XAT Xavier Aptitude Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 16 Sep, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|27 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||XAT Xavier Aptitude Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test - Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|05 Jan, 2021||XAT Xavier Aptitude Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||CMAT Common Management Admission Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|28 Feb, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|16 Aug, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Accreditation - This program accredited by NBA, AMBA and SAQS.
The two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, PGDM, is designed for young leaders with less than 2 years of work experience.
The program has a clear focus on emerging economies and their growth. An AICTE approved program, the PGDM has been designed by the Great Lakes Academic Advisory Council, which comprises the best in the world of management academia streamlined with inputs from the institute’s illustrious Business Advisory Council, to keep it in sync with the needs of an ever-changing market place.
- 25+ International faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. and 50+ renowned Full-time faculty
- Specializations offered in Marketing, Operations, Finance, Analytics, AI & Machine Learning
- 150+ Industry experts on campus
- 8800+ Global alumni network spread across 30 countries
- Karma-Yoga experiential leadership program
- Peer Group with rich and diverse industry experience of 1400+ years collectively
- 27.5 Acre LEED Platinum Green Campus in Chennai.
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
a) Academic Abilities: The program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist
b) Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment
c) Rank Holders: The program gives a clear advantage/brownie points to College / University rank holders.
d) Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes emphasize on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will be probed thoroughly during the process.
e) The diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. We will actively try to bring an academic diversity into the PGDM classroom.
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT+/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2020 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2018, CAT taken in 2018/2019, XAT taken in 2019/2020 or CMAT taken in 2019/2020.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2020 ONLY are eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work-experience are requested to apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
Best management of india
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
Great Lakes is simply Great
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
Balance between personal life and study life
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Global Mindset Indian Roots
Last Seen: 14 Sep' 16
Joined On: 14 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017