DoMS IIT Madras Admission Process 2021
For MBA/Executive MBA/PGPEVLM:
- Candidate needs to appear for CAT/GMAT.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on CAT/GMAT score, past academic performance, work experience, Academic Diversity and gender.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done based on Written Ability Test, personal interview, composite score and other achievements.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on academic performance, performance in the qualifying examination, statement of purpose and research proposal.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. Candidates may be required to take Research Aptitude Test in certain conditions. This is a generic test evaluating the candidates on analytical, language and research skills on the day of the Interview.
DoMS IIT Madras View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
COMPOSITE SCORE will be calculated with due weights to
- CAT score
- Past academic performance,
- Work experience
- Academic Diversity
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the composite score. Relaxation for all categories according to GOI norms will be followed.
Candidates from all categories shortlisted based on the composite score shall be called for a Written Ability Test(WAT) and Personal Interview(PI) to a given location
The final selection will be based on the following with due weights to each of the components:
- Written Ability Test
- Personal interview
- Composite score
- Other Achievements