- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
A Candidate Pass in Lawcet.
- Degree or its equivalent (in 10 + 2 +3 pattern) of a recognized University.
- A pass in the qualifying examination with 45% marks (including languages). 44.5% is rounded to 45%. For SC/ ST candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
- A Candidate who has secured 45% or more in B.Ed. or P.G. is also eligible even if one secures less than 45% in Degree course.
- A candidate who has obtained Graduation or P.G. Degree through Open University System directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such study is not eligible for admission into law course.