- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Prof Rajendra Singh University, Prayagraj
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by Prof Rajendra Singh University, Prayagraj with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Admission is given strictly on merit.
- Admission to the courses will be based on merit and interviews.
- A Candidate passing the Bachelor’s Degree Examination of the , Allahabad State University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh in any faculty with minimum 45% marks at the first attempt or a corresponding degree examination of any other UGC recognized University with the minimum prescribed marks at the first attempt is eligible for admission to the First Year L.L.B.
- The above percentage of marks shall be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to the reserved Categories.