- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is two-year full-time diploma course offered by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
Admission will be filled by Director of Medical Education, Government of Karnataka every year.
Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part I course: A candidate should pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects:
1. Intermediate Examination in Science,
2. 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science
3. Pre-degree examination or
4. Any other qualifications approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations