- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Ranchi University, Ranchi
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time undergraduate course approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and offered by Ranchi University, Ranchi.
Admission Shall be Made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination or any other selection process as per the policy of the state government/U.T. Administration and the university.
- Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering (with condition) graduates and postgraduates (in approved subjects only) may apply with College Leaving Certificates/ Department Leaving Certificates.
- An applicant in case of SC/ST/OBC should have obtained at least 45% of marks and in the case of General should have obtained al least 50% marks in aggregate at the bachelor’s degree (Honours/General) examination from a recognized university.
- The applicant should be at least of 18 years on 1st July of current session.
- Applicant who have appeared for University examinations and are waiting for results.
- Applicant who have received the marks from the cross list which in not duly certified by the authorized signatory of the institution/university.
- Student who have passed degree (Honours/General) in vocational courses.