Admission Process 2021
For Undergraduate Courses (BBA/B.Com/B.Sc/BCA/BA):
- For BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BA- candidates should have passed 10+2/Pre University Course/Equivalent Examination with at least 40% marks in the relevant areas.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA/M.Com/MA/MCA/M.Sc/MSW):
- For MBA, candidates should qualify CAT/CMAT/KMAT examination.
- Candidates with a valid CAT/ CMAT/ KMAT scores have to fill an application form for admission to the College.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored in CAT/CMAT/KMAT for a Group Discussion.
- Further, the candidates have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
- For M.Com, MA, MCA, M.Sc, MSW, candidates should have passed bachelor's examination with at least 50% marks (5% relaxation to SC/ST/physically challenged candidates) in the respective discipline from any University recognised by the UGC or its equivalent.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- Admission will be based on the score secured in the qualifying exam and their performance in counseling.
- Selected applicants in the interview will be informed about the reporting date on the day of counselling. Admission formalities of submitting all available original documents and fees for the first year must be completed by the applicant on or before the reporting date. Otherwise, their admission will be cancelled.