- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Krishna University, Machilipatnam
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a three years full-time course postgraduate offered by Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
Admission is done through the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by state council for higher education every year. 70% of the seats were allotted to those students who were qualified in "ICET" in the order of merit under convener quote, and the remaining 30% of seats were filled by the Institution on basis of qualified ICET candidates or minimum percentage of marks obtained by student at 10+2+3 level prescribed by state council for higher education for every year under management quota.
A candidate must have passed in any bachelor's degree with Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level or should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at graduation level.