- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Bangalore University, Bangalore
B.Sc in Computer Science is mainly based on theories and principles of computation, physics, mathematics and engineering. These principles are applied to the resolution of technical problems which require the creation and development of software, hardware and network architectures. B.Sc in Computer Science studies are intended for people with a vocation oriented towards the scientific aspects that are found under the development and evolution of computer science and with high capabilities to lead the development of computer-related projects, as well as a great adaptability to fast and continuously evolving environments.
- A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University examination of the Karnataka State consisting of at least two Science subjects as optional(as enumerated under the Faculty of Science), or any other
- A candidate for the B.Sc. degree shall offer at least two of the optional subjects, which she had offered at the Pre-University examination.
- A candidate offering Physics as an optional subject in the B.Sc.degree course should have studied Mathematics as an optional subject in addition to Physics as another optional subject at the Pre-University course.
- A candidate offering Statistics as an optional subject in the degree course should have studied Statistics or Mathematics as an optional subject at the Pre-University course.
- A candidate offering Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Zoology as optional subjects at the B.Sc. degree course should have studied Biology as an optional subject at the Pre-University course