About Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Management, Aurangabad
Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Institute of Management Studies and Research (MGM IMSR) was established under the Mahatma Gandhi Missions umbrella of educational Institutes in the year 1994. The institute is also known as MGM IMSR and it is affiliated to the University of Mumbai . MGM IMSR is approved by the Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
MGM IMSR is located at Plot No. A-09, Sector 62, Noida in Uttar Pradesh. Sahibabad Junction is at a distance of 8 km away from the institute. Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 36 km away from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Institute of Management Studies and Research. DTC Bus Depot is approx 8 km away from the institution. Noida Electronic City Metro station is just a kilometres away from the institute and it takes around 5 minutes to reach MG IMSR.
Courses & Fees
Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Institute of Management Studies and Research Admission
MGM IMSR offers MMS programme to the students. Admission to the course is offered on the basis of MAH-MBA/MMS CET conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra and CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT scores are also accepted for admission. Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Institute of Management Studies and Research detailed admission process is given below:
- Aspirants have to apply and appear for MAH-MBA/MMS CET conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. CAT /MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT scores are also accepted.
- Candidates have to secure the required percentile and have to meet the cutoff requirement of JSPM Narhe Technical Campus, Pune.
- Aspirants meeting the cutoff requirement have to participate in the MAH MBA CET counselling process or Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for choice filling, choice locking, document verification and seat allotment.
- After the seat allotment process candidates have to submit an online application form of MGM IMSR for the further admission process and then get the documents verified and pay the requisite course fee.
- Final admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance exam, participation in MAH-MBA/MMS CET counselling process or Centralized Admission Process (CAP), document verification and fee payment.
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
Exams and Cutoffs
Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Institute of Management Studies and Research provides infrastructural facilities to the college. The conference is well equipped with LCD projector, advanced screen and sound system facility. The library is well stocked with a variety of books. Students of MGM IMSR are also provided with hostel facilities for safe accommodation. The facilities of Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Institute of Management Studies and Research are listed below:
- Conference Hall: The institute has a conference hall that is used to organise various conferences and academic meetings and is well equipped with LCD projector, advanced screen and sound system facility.
- Library: Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Institute of Management Studies and Research has a library that has a wide range of books, magazines, journals, etc. and also has subscriptions of J-Gate and EBSCO Databases.
- Hostel: MGM IMSR provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys for their accommodation and the institute has also collaborated with various Real Estates that provides accommodation at a cheaper price.
- Language Lab: This lab helps the students to get a better understanding of the English language and improve their communication skills and also helps students to learn foreign languages.
- Sports: MGM IMSR provides sports facilities and motivates students to actively participate in various sports activities such as badminton, table tennis, volleyball, etc and keep their body healthy and fit.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council