|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is the duration of 5 years, which include 4 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and approved by Dental Council of India.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology put together for qualifying examination are only eligible for admission. Relaxation of 10% marks (5 marks) will be granted to SC/ST & OBC candidates subject to the production of community and income certificates obtained from Revenue Officers concerned. SC/ST candidates need only a pass in the examination.
- Candidates who have passed the B.Sc degree (three year course) examination of the universities in Kerala or any other universities recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biochemistry main and any one or two of the above subjects as subsidiaries are also eligible for admission, provided they have secured not less than 50% marks for the main and subsidiary subjects taken together subjects to the relaxation in the marks provided in clause (a) for scheduled castes/scheduled tribes and socially and educationally backward classes and on condition that they have passed the pre-degree examination of the Universities in Kerala with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or any examination approved by those Universities as equivalent to the pre-degree.
- Rounding of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
- Candidate should be qualified in all India NEET entrance examination.