|NEET PG||23 Feb, 2021 - 15 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2021 - 21 Mar, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Apr, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|18 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|31 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Anesthesiology is a three-year full-time postgraduate course, offered by North Eastern Hill University, Shillong with approval by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Selection is made entirely on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination. Candidates securing less than 50% marks in the Entrance Examination will not be considered for admission and their names will not be included in the merit list and waitlist.
- Of the total seats, 50% will be for All India PG Entrance Test (NEET-PG) and 50% of the seats will be for Open NE [of which 50% (i.e. 25% of overall seats)] will be reserved for students passing MBBS from NEIGRIHMS].
- Entrance Examination will be conducted by NEIGRIHMS to fill up the seats under the NE open Category only (5 seats).
- Nationality: Applicant must be a Resident Indian National and Permanent Resident/Domicile of one of the 8 (eight) Northeastern states of India including Sikkim.
- Educational: The candidates must possess MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and must have completed One Year Internship training. Every student, selected for admission to postgraduate courses shall possess recognised MBBS degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent Registration with the Medical Council of India, or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within on month from the date of his admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be canceled.
- The candidates who have already done/are pursuing MD/MS in any subject at the time of counseling shall not be considered for admission to MD/MS courses at NEIGRIHMS. If it is found at a later stage that the candidate has given false undertaking at the time of counseling, his/her candidature/registration shall be canceled.