- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Passed 10thStd/ SSC examination.
- Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination
Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry)-
- A. 12th Science or 12th Science with Vocational or 12th Science with Technical or
- 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate specialization. 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subjects) or
- 12th Science with Vocational (Or) 12th Science with Technical or 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate specialization in that order shall be eligible for admission to second-year Diploma Courses of appropriate Programme up to a maximum of 20% “Approved Intake” (30% for Institutions in Andaman, Nicobar, Lakshadweep, Daman, and Diu) which shall be over and above, supernumerary to the “Approved Intake”, plus the unfilled vacancies of 1st year as per the Approval Process Handbook.