Admission Process 2021
Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology offers admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Admission to the B.Tech course is done through the JEE Main/UKSEE examination followed by a counselling process while admission to a postgraduate course is done on the basis of marks scored in the GATE/UKSEE exam. Further, the candidates have to appear for the counselling process. The detailed admission processes to all courses are given below:
- Candidates have to apply and appear for JEE Main or Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE).
- Further, candidates have to participate in a state level counselling process conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun and choose BTKIT as their preference.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of merit, seat allotment, document verification, fee payment and choice filling during the process of counselling.
- For M.Tech, candidates will have to apply and appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- For MCA, candidates have to appear for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE).
- Further, candidates have to participate in a centralised counselling process and choose BTKIT as their preference.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of valid GATE score/UKSEE score, seat allotment, document verification, and fee payment.
- Candidates have to register and apply on the website of Uttarakhand Technical University.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Entrance Test.
- GATE/NET qualified candidates are exempted from the test.
- A separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of Entrance Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the interview.
- GATE/NET/GPAT and any other such examination qualified candidates will have to appear for the interview directly.
- Final admission will be given to candidates who qualify the entrance exam as well as the interview.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission to undergraduate courses will be through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Main) as per notification of Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development. CBSE will provide the administrative and logistic support for the conduct of JEE-Main examination.All Admissions are through State counselling conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University