- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Master of Arts (MA) in English is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the Panjab University, Chandigarh
A person who has passed one of the following examinations from Panjab University or from any other University whose examination has been recognized equivalent to the corresponding examination of this University:
- B.A. with Honours in English.
- Bachelor's degree in any faculty with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Diploma in Physical Education examination or Postgraduate Diploma in Library Science after having passed B.A. or B.Sc.
- B.A. (Pass)/B.Sc. (Pass) examination in full subjects obtaining at least 45% marks in the Elective English.
- Obtained a B.A. degree with at least 45% marks in Elective English.
- Obtained B.A. after passing an examination in an Oriental Classical Language or a Modern Indian Language with at least 45% marks (out of the aggregate excluding the additional paper) at the Honours in Oriental Titles or Ø Modern Indian Language examination in English.
- Master's degree examination in another subject or another Faculty.
- B.A. examination under Social Service Regulations or under War Regulations and has subsequently passed in the subject concerned at the B.A. examination obtaining at least 45% marks.