|06 Oct, 2020 - 15 Oct, 2020||Counselling | Mode: Online|
|14 Oct, 2020||Others - SEAT ALLOTMENT - III - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|11 Oct, 2020||Others - SEAT ALLOTMENT - II - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|09 Oct, 2020||Others - SEAT ALLOTMENT - I - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Counselling - REGISTRATION | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - FINAL | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Last date to challenge PROVISIONAL answer key | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|15 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2020 - 15 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Aug, 2020||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|19 Jul, 2020 - 26 Jul, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2019 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
Master of Laws in LLM IPR and Cyber Law is Duration of 1 year (Two Semesters) program offered by GITAM University, Visakhapatnam.
Admission into LLM programme is based on LSAT / CLAT Exam.
- The Candidate should have passed Graduation in Law (LL.B / BA.LLB / BBA.LLB / BSc.LLB / B.Com.LLB) from any recognized University with not less than 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST and persons with disability).
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply for the course.
- Admission into the LLM program is based on the LSAT / CLAT course.
- As per the orders of the Supreme Court, there is no age limit for candidates who wish to pursue LLM.