- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is two-year duration full-time course Offered By Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The programme has been developed to provide high-quality education for professional positions in business, industry, academia and government. The programme helps an individual to develop the quality, talent and skills as successful professionals and to develop research skills. The curriculum is designed to enhance and provide updated information of theoretical as well as practical aspects of the pharmacy profession at the postgraduate level and inculcate research aptitude.
Admission based on:
- GPAT qualified candidates: The admission to M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) program (First Semester) shall be carried out on merit basis for GPAT score/rank.
- GPAT non-qualified candidates: The admission to M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) program (First Semester) shall be carried out by Common Entrance Test (Group F3) conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. The Common Entrance Test will be conducted through Computer-based examination.
- B. Pharm from an Indian University established by law in India from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India and has scored not less than 55 % of the maximum marks (aggregate of 4 years of B. Pharm.)
- Every student, selected for admission to postgraduate pharmacy program in any PCI an approved institution should have obtained registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be canceled.