B.Tech Chemical Engineering is four-year full-time course affiliated to IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). 5% additional seats for admission in 1st year for the fee-waiver scheme and 20% additional seats for direct admission to 2nd year for diploma holder students through lateral entry scheme.
Admissions to 1st year of B.Tech in this institute will be done through counselling on the basis of merit(JEE Main) in accordance with the guidelines mentioned in the notification(s) issued by theGovt. of Pb./PTU, Jalandhar/SBSSTC, Ferozepur from time t time. All the students admitted by PTU in first-semester will have to register themselves by the date notified by PTU Jalandhar/the college.
1. All admissions are provisional subject to the approval by P.T.U. Jalandhar.
3. For any clarification/dispute, the decision of Vice-Chancellor, Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar / Director of the college shall be final and binding on all concerned.
4. Admission to reserved categories seats for this institution will be according to the rules/instructions of Government of Punjab / Punjab TechnicalUniversity as amended by the competent authority from time to time.
5. If a sufficient number of candidates belonging to a reserved category is not available, the vacant seats will be offered to candidates in general category as per instruction of PTU/ Pb. Govt.
6. Admissions to the Engineering, courses, for 85% seats for internal (Punjab) candidates as well as 15% seats for outside state shall be made strictly on the basis of merit.
7. If the candidates from Entrance Examination i.e. JEE (Main) are not available, the admission can take place on the inter se merit in the qualifying examination, subject to approval by the State Govt./PTU.
8. Seats remaining unfilled under respective reserve categories and general categories after the 1st/ 2nd counselling, the college will fill these from candidates belonging to general category through direct counselling in the campus as per instruction from PTU/Punjab Govt.
9. The admission subject to verification of original documents by the University
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
Admissions to 2nd year of B.Tech of this college will be done through counselling on the basis of diploma merit in accordance with the guidelines mentioned in the notification(s) issued by the Govt. of Pb./PTU, Jalandhar from time to time (available on PTU website). The students will be required to register as per the schedule notified by PTU/ college. The seats to be filled in this category are 20% of sanctioned seats for 1st-year admissions in. In addition to this, the resultant vacant seats of 1st year of B.Tech admitted in session shall also be filled on the inter-se merit of qualifying marks.
The candidate should have passed 10+2 with science stream (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) or equivalent from recognized board.
For Lateral Entry: The students will be required to register as per the schedule notified by MRSPTU/ Institute. The seats to be filled in this category are 20% of sanctioned seats for 1st-year admissions. In addition to this, the resultant vacant seats of 1 year of B.Tech admitted in session 2016-2017 shall also be filled on the inter merit of qualifying marks. Various guidelines regarding and general information given above in section 6.02 are also applicable to B.Tech. (Lateral Entry).
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile