- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) is four-year (eight semesters) full-time regular course offered by the Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Admission thorugh Obtained score at CET.
- All the admissions are finalized by the Director of Technical Education (DTE) and State set cell, Maharashtra state, Mumbai through MAH-BHMCT-CET.
- Director of Technical Education (DTE) Publishes its notification regarding HMCT admission on their website dtemaharashtra.gov.in and in local Newspapers.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only).