- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
- 70% of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the EAMCET.
- 30% of the seats are earmarked for NRI candidates.
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted in the second year of B. Tech to the extent of 10% of intake based on the merit in the ECET, under lateral entry scheme.
- A pass in Intermediate Examination or appearance at 2nd-year Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
- A pass at Diploma examination or appearance at 3rd-year Diploma Examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. or it's equivalent thereto. Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for B.E/B.Tech courses only. or it's equivalent thereto. Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch, courses only.
- In the case of such students who appear for the Entrance Test, pending the result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination. Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission) order 1974 and its amendments (vide G.O.P.No. 646 dt: 10-7-79 of Education (W) Department).
- Admissions to the Institute are made along with the other Engineering colleges in the state through a common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
College for students and their dreams
Last Seen: 17 Mar' 18
Joined On: 21 Feb' 18
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering