Admission Process 2021
Vishu Institute of Technology offers admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. VITB admission to undergraduate courses will be done through EAMCET examination followed by a state-level online counselling process. Admission to postgraduate courses will be done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh followed by an online counselling process. The detailed admission process of all courses are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- Candidates have to appear in the Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).
- The shortlisted candidates have to register for the EAMCET counselling conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and choose VITB as their preference.
- Final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of the merit in EAMCET counselling, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Tech/MBA):
- Candidates should qualify the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET).
- Candidates have to register for the online counselling process and choose VITB as their preference.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification, and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission through AP EAMCET.