|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Aided Design and Manufacture is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
The selection based on GATE and AP PGECET entrance exam.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture, or
- Master's degree in Mathematics / Physics / Life Science / related subjects, or
- Candidates yet to appear in the final examination for the above qualifying degree
- Associate Membership holders of the professional bodies for admission into their parent disciplines from the following:
- The Institution of Engineers (India) (AMIE).
- The Aeronautical Society of India (AESI) (eligible only for aerodynamics, structures and propulsions streams).
- The Indian Institute of Metals (AMIIM).
- The Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, including Polymer and Environmental Group (AMIIChemE)
- The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (AMIETE)