- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
Master of Laws (LLM) Constitutional Law is a two-year full-time postgraduate program in Law offered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur approved by UGC
1. Admissions will be based on SKUCET Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
2. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
3. Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counseling at the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu.
4. Admission will be finalized on the day of counseling on the basis of rank obtained in the Entrance Test and fulfillment of eligibility criteria subject to rules of reservation.
- Candidates must have a three-year LLB degree or a three-year integrated LLB degree if equivalent LLB degree from a recognized University
- Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate of the qualifying degree examination
- For candidates of the SC/ST category, a relaxation of 5% marks is provided i.e. they need to have 50% marks in the qualifying LLB degree exam.