About St Mary's College, Hyderabad
St. Mary's College, Hyderabad was established in the year 1995 by St. Mary’s Educational Society. The College is a Christian Minority Institution, as defined by section 2(g) of the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions Act, 2004. The College offers undergraduate (BA/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com) courses in different areas. St. Mary's College is affiliated to the Osmania University Hyderabad.
St. Mary's College is located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Nagalapalli Railway Station is 39.6 km away and Kollur X Road Bus Stop is 29.8 km away from the College. Begumpet Airport is 7.5 km away from the Institute. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach St. Mary's College.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- St. Mary's College is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Budapest Metropolitan University, Budapest, Hungary
- California Baptist University, Riverside, California, USA
- Beijing Information Science and Technology University, Beijing, China
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas, USA
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Aayana Club: This is the official Dramatics and Theatre Club of the College. It conducts stage plays, street plays, mono-acting and acting workshops in this club. This Club is for theatre lovers and nukkad enthusiasts. It also believes drama is fun.
- Artudio Club: This is a visual arts club at St. Mary's College. This Club conducts activities like painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, design and crafts.
- Cash Club: This is the Commerce Club that organises various activities and events related to business and finance for the students.
- Ciencia Club: This is a Science Club of the College that promotes interest in the field of science and helps in increasing the scientific knowledge amongst students.
- Dazzlers Club: This club deals with dance art forms both regional and western. It also gives an opportunity for students to perform.
- E-Cell: This Cell encourages and nurtures a culture of entrepreneurship in society by inviting different entrepreneurs and speakers to share their experiences.
- EdFit Club: This is the sports and fitness club that helps students achieve a healthier lifestyle cope with a studious environment. St. Mary's College has various centres for physical education and sports activities to help students maintain physical fitness. It has numerous outdoor playgrounds and indoor courts are spread over a vast area.
- NSS: It creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- Exemplifiers: This is the official Marketing Club that maintains the image of the college in public. It also conducts activities related to marketing.
- Finvesta: This is the Finance Club that aims to keep current developments in the field of finance and focuses on research areas such as financial markets, instruments, regulations, etc.
- Infinity: Infinity is the Mathematics Club of the College that organises various events, puzzles solving competition, mathematical artwork and 3D painting, maths seekers etc.
- Serwings: The members of this club work for the unprivileged people and raise awareness about social issues among the students.
- Spectra: This is the IT Club. The members of this club organise various events and workshops related to IT. This club is for students who are technology enthusiasts.
- Surmayee: This Club imparts musical knowledge to the students who are interested in music. Guitarists, keyboard players, bassists, drummers, violinists, and vocalists are part of this club.
- Zariye: This Club is for students who love to capture moments for memories with their photography skills.
- Vox Populi: This Club helps to establish quizzing as a mind sport among the college students.
St Mary's College, Hyderabad Highlights
St Mary's College, Hyderabad Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
St Mary's College, Hyderabad Admissions 2021
St Mary's College, Hyderabad Admission Details:
St Mary's College, Hyderabad offers admission to several undergraduate courses. Admission to the courses is done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (BA/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com):
- Candidates should qualify 10+2 examinations from CBSE, ICSE or equivalent recognised by the Osmania University.
- Eligible candidates should fill an online application form on the College website by paying the application fee.
- Admission will be done on the merit of the marks scored in 10+2 examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
St Mary's College, Hyderabad Student Reviews
I have learnt to keep a proper balance between study and fun
Last Seen: 07 Jul' 20
Joined On: 27 Aug' 19
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Crazy three years of my life
A place where learning meets fun
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
- B.Com-Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management
A Good Personality Comes With A Good College
Good place for Overall Development
Joined On: 29 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2014
St Mary's College, Hyderabad Facilities
St. Mary's College has various infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as a library with a collection of books and journals, laboratory to give them hand-on-experience, sports, cafeteria, theatrix, etc. Various other facilities like well-equipped classrooms, internet, etc are also available for them.
- Bibliothéque: Library: The Central library has a collection of books, national and international journals, e-books, back volumes, and CDs/DVDs for the students and faculty.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Laboratory: St. Mary's College has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
- Theatrix: The College has a mini auditorium for the students and faculty that can be used for conferences, meetings, guest lectures, etc.
St Mary's College, Hyderabad Gallery
Questions related to St Mary's College, Hyderabad
how to apply for b.com computers
B.Com. Computer Science is a 3-year full-time undergraduate program modulated to study the application of computer science in the area of commerce. The eligibility for the program is qualifying 10+2 examination with business and commerce as their main vocation.
Candidates who have qualified their 10+2 examination in business & commerce with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and more are eligible for admission.
Candidates must have scored 45% marks on the subject of study related to the program in the 10+2 examination.
For admission to this program, some colleges may also conduct entrance examination as formulated by them. This would be followed by a personal interview in order to determine the strengths of the applicant who wishes to avail for the program. Admissions are processed on the basis of merit list, calculating the marks scored in the entrance, interview, and qualifying examination. The application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the colleges.
I hope this will help you.
All the best!!
What is 12th class cutoff for this college for bsc?
To get admission in St. Mary's College, Hyderabad for the BSc courses, the minimum eligibility criteria for any candidate is to get 50% with science stream in your Higher Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) from any recognized board.
For more information on this college and the course you can visit:
St Mary's College, Hyderabad Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 08 Aug 2024 ; CGPA : 2.83