Courses & Fees
Questions related to Xavier College of Hotel Management, Cuttack
1) Can you please disclose the exact amount of fees of BHM? 2) Is your institute very costly? 3) Do your institute take any entrance exam?
Bachelor of Hotel management, BHM is an undergraduate course which teaches students the various fundamentals of hotel management and catering technology.
The average course fees ranges between INR 3-8 Lakhs as per the institute offering the same.
Admissions to BHM are done through both entrance tests and on the basis of merit. In both cases, personal interviews can take place.
Some of the institutes offering BHM are as follows:-
- Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management and catering Udaipur
- Oriental School of Hotel Management Lakkidi, Wayanad
- Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
- Himalayan Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow
- Assam Down Town University, Guwahati
- Pioneer Institute of Hotel Management, Hyderabad
- BFIT Group of Institutions, Dehradun
- Amity University, Lucknow
Hope this helps
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: