- The Opening Bell
- Leverage, Margin and All the Jargon
- Let the Trading Begin
- Candlesticks – Shedding Light on Opportunities
- Technical Charting 101
- Becoming a Counter Retail Trader
- Psychology of Real World Trading
- Protecting Your Capital
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The Commodities Trading online programme by Shaw Academy is a 16-week-long course developed to learn the basics and advanced commodity trading methods. The course is globally recognised by the International Council of Specialised Online Certifications (ICSOC).
The course is certified by Austin Peay State University (APSU). By enrolling on the course, you will know the ins and outs of trading supply and demand commodities. This online course offers extensive study material and quizzes, assessments and 32 video lessons divided into four methodical modules.
The Commodities Trading certification course is also certified by the CDP. Throughout the programme, you will explore various ways on how you can reap significant profits while anticipating risky ambiguities of the commodities market. You will understand risk management and undertaking watchful trading practices to minimise risk and maximise profits.
- Globally recognized certification
- Online course
- Self-directed learning
- 16-weeks course
- CDP certified course
- Open to all levels
- An offering of the Austin Peay State University, US
- Final exam
- Four-week free access
- Digital learning platform
- A shareable certificate
- An offering of apsu
- Unlimited access
- Live chat
- Flexible schedule
- 16-weeks training
- Global recognition
- Extensive curriculum
- Offline viewing
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
certificate providing authority
The online programme will track your performance through weekly assessments of 20 questions each. At the end of each module, there will also be a final exam with 50 questions. You will get the Commodities Trading certification only when you score 50% or more.
What you will learn
The Commodities Trading syllabus comprehensively covers all the essential concepts related to commodities trading. Near the end of this online training, you will be effectively able to:
- Utilise technical analysis to your advantage
- Gain skill of examining trending and ranging markets
- Comprehend the psychology of trading
- Manage your trades vigilantly
- Understand Risk management
- React to read price action
- Apply the learnt concepts in real-life commodities trading
Step 1 – Tap or click on this link => https://www.shawacademy.com/courses/finance/learn-online-commodities-trading-online/. You will reach the official Commodities Trading course page on Shaw Academy’s website.
Step 2 – Near the bottom or top of this page, you can locate the ‘Get 4 Weeks FREE’ button. Tap on this button to reach the application form page.
Step 3 – You will have to answer two survey-like questions to record your preferences. Then, you will be able to see the ‘I’m excited! Let’s do it’ button. Tap or click this button to proceed further.
Step 4 – On the next screen, click on a learning goal to select it. A signup form will now appear.
Step 5 – Enter your info in the form and generate a new password. Now, click or tap on the ‘Complete Registration’ button to create a new account. After successful registration, you will be redirected to a schedule selection page.
Step 6 – Now, you should determine your weekly class schedule by selecting the days and timing of your classes. To confirm your enrolment in the Commodities Trading online course, tap or click on the ‘Confirm my Schedule’.
Filling the form
The Commodities Trading training application form will ask about your learning goals and requirements. You will be presented with some objective type questions with four options out of which you can choose one.
You also have to create a new account as part of the Commodities Trading course enrolment process. You are required to specify your age and educational goals from the drop-down menu. Plus, you should provide basic info such as your full name, mobile number, gender and email address. Finally, just click on the ‘Complete Registration’ button to submit the form.
Module 1 Diploma in Commodities Trading
Module 2 Intermediate in Commodities Trading
- Part 1: Risk Management and Position Sizing
- Application 1 Part 1: Risk Management and Position Sizing
- Part 2: Risk Management and Position Sizing
- Application 1 Part 2: Risk Management and Position Sizing
- Part 1: Portfolio Risk Management
- Application 2 Part 1: Portfolio Risk Management
- Part 2: Portfolio Risk Management
- Application 2 Part 2: Portfolio Risk Management
Module 3 Advanced in Commodities Trading
- Lesson 3 Part 1: Entry Techniques
- Application 3 Part 1: Entry Techniques
- Lesson 3 Part 2: Entry Techniques
- Application 3 Part 2: Entry Techniques
- Lesson 4 Part 1: Exit Techniques
- Application 4 Part 1: Exit Techniques
- Lesson 4 Part 2: Exit Techniques
- Application 4 Part 2: Exit Techniques
Module 4 Proficient in Commodities Trading
- Lesson 5 Part 1: Portfolio Selection
- Application 5 Part 1: Portfolio Selection
- Lesson 5 Part 2: Portfolio Selection
- Application 5 Part 2: Portfolio Selection
- Lesson 6 Part 1: UTP Application
- Application 6 Part 1: UTP Application
- Lesson 6 Part 2: UTP Application
- Application 6 Part 2: UTP Application
How it helps
The Commodities Trading online course benefits you by providing remote access to its video lessons. It follows a flexible learning method through which you can select your own weekly class schedules. You also get educator support to clear your doubts.
Furthermore, you will receive the globally recognised Commodities Trading certification after clearing specific criteria. This valid credential will boost your employability by acting as proof of your accomplishments.
Yes, this online programme is recognised by the IAO.
The Commodities Trading Course Online is accredited by the Austin Peay State University (APSU) of the US.
The Commodities Trading training will have weekly assessments with 20 questions each.
Yes, students can easily download the video lessons for offline viewing.
Students need to get at least 50% in the final exam as well as weekly assessments to get the course completion certificate.