- Objectives of the course
- The layout of the course
- Understanding Ansible
- When can it be used?
- Terminologies of Ansible
- Demonstration of Bash and Ansible for differences
- Distinct characteristics of Ansible 2.0
Exclusive of GST
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Simplilearn’s Ansible Foundation Training Course is a self-paced programme. It houses live classes for those keen on IT or to know more on the topic. The total class hours spent is more than four hours, along with lifetime access to materials. The programme also houses several modules, roles, playbooks, and variables.
The online Ansible Foundation Training Course opens avenues for developers, leads, and operations engineers through incentives and placement companies. It is open for all beginners but is also ideal for engineers, developers, and administrators. Furthermore, high-quality videos are a significant feature of this Simplilearn training programme.
After completing the Ansible Foundation Training Course by Simplilearn, the candidate becomes eligible for the Ansible course certificate. The candidate has to appear for an online exam through webcam. If the results meet the criteria mentioned, a certificate would be issued. Students need to download the given software- Ansible 2 on their systems. The software is downloadable only on Linux OS.
- Online learning
- Industry-expert instructor
- Linux OS compatible
- Understanding galaxies, loops, blocks, and strategies
- Self-paced learning
- Course completion certificate
- Beginner’s course
- Paid enrolment
- Live classes
- Expert faculty
- Course completion certificate
- Course-end exam
- Online training
- Assignments for assessment
Course and certificate fees
- The fee for the Ansible Foundation Training Course is priced at Rs. 1999. It is subject to CGST and SGST.
- In case of cancellations, the entire amount is remitted after deducting an administrative fee. However, the refund is only valid until a certain period.
Ansible Foundation Training Course fee structure
certificate providing authority
To pursue the online Ansible Foundation Training Course, the candidate must have access to a Linux system, along with some knowledge of the Linux system administration. However, prior knowledge is not mandatory.
To earn the certificate for Simplilearn’s Ansible Foundation Certification Training course, students must complete at least 85 per cent of the course subject through online self-paced learning.
What you will learn
On completion of Simplilearn’s Ansible Foundation Training Course, participants will be well-versed in:
- Installation of Ansible 2
- Using the open-source tool Ansible 2.0
- Managing the Ansible 2 cloud region
- Design playbooks through guidance
- Understand the strategies of loop blocks amp
People willing to apply and learn Simplilearn’s Ansible Foundation Training Course need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the course website using: https://www.Simplilearn.com/ansible-certification-training and understand the details of the course mentioned.
- On the top right-hand corner, an “Enroll Now” button would be visible. Click on the button and follow the steps.
- The page will redirect to a payment portal where a detailed description of your course fee would be visible.
- At the next step, enter your basic details. Details asked would include name, email ID, phone number, and state of residence.
- The procedure is concluded with final payment through a secured gateway. Make the payment and start learning.
Filling the form
Enrolling in the Ansible Foundation Training Course by Simplilearn does not involve a full-fledged application form. Students already enter their basic details during the payment process, which is sufficient. The learning process begins once the total fee is paid.
- Organisation of configuration
- Commands of Ad-Hoc
- Inventory host file of Ansible
- What are Playbooks?
- Structures of Playbooks
- What are the modules?
- Facts and variables
- Common modules
Set up the learning environment
- Set up the testing environment
- Target machine requirements
- Installation of Ansible
- Creation of Ansible home base
- Bleeding-Edge Ansible Installation
- Mattermost deployment
Loops, blocks, galaxies, and strategies
- Basics of YAML
- Ansible blocks
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Conditionals and control flow
- Templating, control flow, and iteration in Jinja 2
- Ansible galaxies
- Performance and execution strategies
Ansible and Cloud
- Ansible Tower
- Ansible in the cloud
- Demo of Ansible AWS
How it helps
From task automation to managing cloud spaces, the Ansible Foundation Training Course by Simplilearn just keeps giving opportunities to its learners. Other benefits include the opportunity to learn to configure changes across OS and network devices. Also, you will acquire an understanding of blocks, loops, and other IT automation terms.
Through the Ansible Foundation Training Course, you will learn to use Ansible 2.0, an open-source tool for automation purposes. Further, you will receive a certificate from one of the leading boot camps- Simplilearn. With the help of the certificate, you can expect career advancements to knock on your door.
Ansible Foundation Training Course by Simplilearn is open for beginners who aspire to find their footing in IT automation and cloud.
Yes. The certification helps in career advancement in the form of incentives, and salary raises and offers. Being in an IT-driven industry, the know-how of the field is crucial in grasping roles.
During the programme, live classes will be recorded and captured for duplication processes. This duplicated form is available for replay for perusal.
The course videos compile to nearly four and a half hours of e-learning. Through simulation tests and exams, one must complete at least 85 per cent of the syllabus to receive a certificate.
Relevant experts in the field of automation and Ansible 2.0 software deliver the lectures in the live classes of the Ansible Foundation Training Course.