- About react native
- React native hooks working with react native FlexBox and layouts
- Working with expo
- Compiling and debugging RN apps with android SDK
- Working with android emulators
- IOS SDK
- iPhone emulators
- Working with core components text, view, stylesheet, scroll view, a flat list, modal
- Touchable styling with react native
- Working with core components text, view, and stylesheet
- Inline styling and style sheets
Mobile Application Development with React Native
Learn about recent development in mobile application development with the Mobile Application Development with React Native by The Hacking School.
Medium of instructions English
The Mobile Application Development with React Native certification course is a four-week native programme that will be carried out completely via an online platform. The overall batch size will be twelve students per cohort. The native locations for the offline training are Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Bangalore. In Mobile Application Development with React Native training, the candidate will learn different dynamics of the particular industry, such as fundamentals of mobile development. By the end, the candidate will develop two successful android applications for completing the course as per the criteria. The candidate will get the Mobile Application Development with React Native certification after completing the course with full credibility and successful submission of the assessments. In completing Mobile Application Development with React Native certification syllabus, the candidate will first learn about the fundamentals of Application Development and then shift to the training part.
- Mobile Application Development with React Native online course
- Four-week training Bootcamp
- Two real-life application development
- 12 candidates per batch
- Offline training locations - Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Bangalore
- Individual projects
- Mentor support
Course and certificate fees
Mobile Application Development with React Native fee details
No work experience is required to apply for the Mobile Application Development with React Native by The Hacking School.
No education prerequisite is there for applying for this certification course.
Certification qualifying details
Candidates have to complete and make the two android applications by the end of the course to be eligible for the Mobile Application Development with React Native certification.
What you will learn
As candidates will complete the Mobile Application Development with React Native programme, they will learn the following skills and concepts -
- They will learn about the fundamental SDK of the mobile application development procedure
- The complete process of react-native must be taught to the students
- Concepts of the expo and native flexbox would be taught to the accompanied training at the end of the course
- Candidates will get familiarise with the new emerging demands of the industry
- Students must learn about the fundamentals of the process that will help them develop the android applications effectively at the end of the course
- Game projects would be taught separately to the students in the middle of the course
- They will learn about the compiling and debugging process of RN applications
- Several text input validation techniques could be taught at the beginning of the course
Follow the following procedure to enrol in the Mobile Application Development with React Native online course -
Step 1: Visit the next link https://www.thehackingschool.com/mobile-development.html and have complete information about the course curriculum.
Step 2: Tap on the option “apply now.”
Step 3: Log in with a google account or LinkedIn account.
Step 4: Fill in the personal information, give the authentic details.
Step 5: Give educational qualifications details and pay the fee amount.
Step 6: Enrollment in the course is done.
Filling the form
For filling out the application form, the candidate has to log in with the google or LinkedIn account. They need to provide the complete profile details and upload the passport size photo of the candidate who is enrolling and submit it with authentic educational details.
- Debugging of react-native
- Working with core react-native components
- Performance monitoring
- Theming, working with keyboard APIs and events, working with alerts
- Styling layouts, building screens, building custom components
- Building game project 1
- Building game project 2
- Working with custom fonts and icons
- Advanced hooks
- React native components state management with Redux JS
- TextInput validations
- Working with external UI libraries
- Responsive and adaptive user interfaces concept with dimensions API
- Publishing apps to app store and procedures
- Platform API
- Screen orientations API
- React native with backend handling HTTPS
- Working with camera
- Working without expo
- Maps, location, local phone DB
- Exploring RN core CLI
No scholarship is provided in regards to Mobile Application Development with React Native training.
How it helps
The main Mobile Application Development with React certification benefit is that candidates will be taught the procedure to develop the real-life android application. It will help students learn the course more effectively. Along with that, candidates get placement support from The Hacking School. It provides constant support to the candidates and helps them get an effective position in the emerging industry. It is another Mobile Application Development with React certification benefit that candidates will get after completing the course.
Candidates have to fill out the application form with authentic details. The cross-checking will take place by the office. For filling out the application, follow the mentioned link: https://www.f6s.com/thehackingschoolf15.
Yes, it will take place. The time is not fixed but candidates will be notified via mail about the same.
The overall course fee is USD 1650; there is no additional charge afterwards.
Yes, the non-local students will get accommodation support from The Hacking School.