- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering is a four-year (8 Semesters) full-time undergraduate Engineering program Offered by GIET University, Gunupur and approved by AICTE.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the GIETEE, conducted by GIET UNIVERSITY.
- The candidates who have secured valid JEE Main rank too are eligible for taking part in the counseling process as 50% of the total seats are reserved for JEE Main candidates.
- Candidates who have not appeared for the GIETEE/JEE Main/OJEE are not eligible for admission.
Candidates appearing for the GIETEE-2020 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2020, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Organization, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per GIET UNIVERSITY norms, NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply. They should submit the Migration-Cum-Transfer certificate at the time of admission.