Admission Process 2021
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU), Gandhinagar is divided into four academic departments, which are Institute of Forensic Science (IFS), Institute of Behavioural Science (IBS), Institute of Management and Training, and Institute of Research & Development (IRD). These institutes offer postgraduate and PHD programmes, which include M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA and PhD. The admission to these programmes mentioned above is through an entrance exam. The detailed admission process is provided further.
- Candidates, willing to apply for the various postgraduate/PHD programmes offered by the GFSU, need to submit their application online and pay the application fee.
- Once the registration process is complete, candidates have to upload their documents.
- Eligible candidates will be invited for the entrance examination.
- Once the entrance exam result is declared, the admission committee verifies the documents submitted by the students and as per the verification merit list is prepared.
- Accordingly, candidates have to visit the campus and confirm their admission and complete the further admission formalities which include fee payment and submission of original documents.