Guru Nanak Dev University is a NAAC A Grade college. Msc food technology is a pg degree course here for full time 2 years. The placement record as per the previous is quite better for the students. 3.3 lakhs is the median salary here. The companies like Accenture, Airtel, Amdocs, Asian Paints, Axis bank, Bajaj Aliance, Berger paints, Birla Sunlife, Britannia, Canon, Coca Cola, Cognizant.
Hope for the best.
When we talk abou Guru nanak university a large no. of companies visit GNDU like Snapdeal ,Nagarro,TCS,Capgemini,Navyug,Software AG,Amdocs,Tech Mahindra,Paxcel,Huawei,One infonet and many companies organize joint placement drive like AON,Appirio,PayTM, Thoughtworks, Practo Technologies, HCL in which GNDU students are updated.
Hope it helps.
Hi Inder M Singh,
Yes,obviously placement facility is provided to law student.There are various law colleges all across India that provides placement facility to students with a good amount of salary.Colleges like :
• University of Delhi (DU), Delhi
• K.L.E. Society's Law College, Bangalore
• ICFAI University - Faculty of Law, Dehradun
• Faculty of Law - Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
provide best placements for 3 yr integrated LLB course.
If you are looking for campus placement for 5 year integrated LLB course then,
• National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University, Hyderabad
• Symbiosis Law School, Noida
• Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
• National Law School of India University, Bangalore
• Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
are the best colleges for placements.
Thanks for contacting us..!!
Your Placement Report Downloaded Successfully
Select your reason of reporting