Mess Fees per month: Rs 2600/- (as per actual basis)
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering is a full-time four-year course degree offered by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar with the approval of AICTE.
- Admission shall be made strictly in accordance with rules and regulations made by C.S.A.B./JoSAA through CML/AIR of JEE Mains - 2020.
- Candidates alloted seat through Central Counselling held at different centres throughout country have to complete all formalities of admission (Fee and document deposition) during prescribed dates given by CSAB/JoSAA failing which their candidature shall stands cancelled.
- Candidates admitted through Central Counselling conducted by C.S.A.B./JoSAA can also avail the chance of upgradation in case of availability of seats by filling the same form.
- After upgradation of the already admitted students remaining vacant seats will be filled through candidates by applying through form on the basis of AIR of JEE(Mains).
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. from any recognized Board or University of India or foreign country or as per eligibility decided by JoSAA/CSAB2020.
- CRL/AIR of JEE Mains - 2020 conducted by N.T. A., New Delhi.
Direct Admission to B.Tech II Year:
A candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
A candidate must have passed the Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject and with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/STand GKVgraduates) in aggregate. Admission shall be made on the basis of merit of entrance examination to be conducted by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.