Is BA Economics available here? And if so, then what is admission procedure?
well B.A economics is not available in gurukula kangri vishwavidyalaya ,haridwar.well they do offer many other courses if you are interested in .
Is gkv Haridwar good .or graphic era Dehradun for mechanical engineering
Let me clear your doubt .To know which college is good for you on the basis of rank, placement or course you can visit the site of career 360 compare college and the link for this is
Here you can compare any two college and get all the detail regarding which college is best for you between two colleges.
I hope this will help You out
Sir plsment of mdu rohtak VS gurukul kangri and which vlg is best pls suggest
MDU ROHTAK:As per the norms of the university, placements in the university are 70%, and there are placement shells for different branches. Relax and many more companies have visited the college for hiring the students. The average package is about 3 LPA.
GURUKUL KANGRI: companies like TCS, JK Technosoft and 22 other companies visited the college for placement drives. The average salary package offered is 3.50 LPA, and the highest salary package offered is 4.50 LPA.
Which collage should I take admission, Gurukul kangri or CV Raman collage of engineering?
Both colleges are good. But if have to choose one, then you should go for a Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, as it is government college. And good in terms of placements and infrastructure.
Last decision is yours.
Please tell me everything about gurukul kangri vishwavidyalay because I am taking admission in it..
Below I have provided the required details about the college mentioned above-
Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar :
- The college is a private owned college and was eshtablished in the year 1962. The camus size is about 229 acres and has a faculty of 125 people. The college is also Deemed to be University.
- The college is UGC approved and has been accredited 'A' grade by NAAC.
- The college has the facilities like separate boy's & girl's hostel, library, wifi, sports, alumni associations etc.
- The college offers various types of UG and PG programmes like B.A. , B.Sc, M.A. , M.Sc, B.E./B.Tech, BBA, MBA etc.
- Talking about the placements, the average package is about 3 Lakhs.
- As per the reviews of the students, the college is a average college and not so good.
You can also go through this link and checkout the details regarding Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya : https://www.careers360.com/university/gurukula-kangri-vishwavidyalaya-haridwar
Good Luck !!!!
Sir which clg is best gurukul kangri or guru jambleshwer hisar hriyana plcment wise pls suggest a perfect answer
Both of the colleges you provided are amazing and have great placements. The faculties too are equally good.
Well i am providing you with a link below which will help you to compare both the colleges based on different parameters like ranking, courses, placements, faculty and more -
Do visit the website for a clear and better idea before making a choice.
Hope this helps.
I got GKV Haridwar from JEE mains and KNIT Sultanpur from UPSEE in 2019 .... Which college should I take???
Below I have provided the details for both the colleges that you have mentioned -
Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar :
- The college is a private owned college and was eshtablished in 1962. The college campus has a size of 229 acres with 125 faculty.
- This college is UGC approved and has been acrredited 'A' grade by NAAC.
- It has facilities like boy's and girl's hostel , library, wifi etc.
- As far as the placement goes, candidates of MCA gets a package about 3 Lakhs.
Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur :
- The college is a public/government owned college and was eshtablished in the year 1983. The college has a campus of 100 acres with 51 faculty members.
- This college is affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical Univesrity.
- The college has facilities like separate boys and girls hostel, cafetaria, library, medical/hospital, bank facilities, guest room, transport facilities etc.
Now according to me, Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology is a better option than GKV Haridwar. KNIT, Sultanpur has all the required facilities that should be in a good college and the reviews about the college is much better than Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
You can go through the given links and checkout the details regarding both the colleges -
- GKV, Harudwar : https://www.careers360.com/university/gurukula-kangri-vishwavidyalaya-haridwar
- KNIT, Sulatnpur : https://www.careers360.com/colleges/kamla-nehru-institute-of-technology-sultanpur
Now its totally upto you which college will you take. Good Luck !!!!
Sir gurukul kangri career360 pe private kyo dikha rha hai
Gurukul Kangri University, is a semi - government deemed to be university. Its funding is provided by the central government but the administration and the working of the university is private and is done by the university itself. However, the university is affiliated with UGC and follows its norms.
Hope this helps.
EC branch in gurukul kangri university haridwar or ... IT branch in iet davv indore
Hello candidate. Both the colleges are better in their own way. It depends on your branch of interest to choose which college is best. ECE deals with both Electronics and Communication. IT deals with programming and is completely software side. IET davv is a better option. The college is good in all the aspects. The college provides peaceful environment to study. The faculty here are well experienced. Better go with IET davv for bright future.
I had joined in gurukul kangri vishwavidyalaya,ece course in the year 2019.Am i now eligible to appear bitsat 2020???
If you have taken admission in any college this year and wants to give BITSAT next year also so yes you are eligible for it you can take the exam in 2020 also infact you can give all the entrance test next year also. Just one thing will be there that if you leave this college you have to start from first year only as you cannot be given admission directly in second year.
Hope this helps
If any queries feel free to ask
All the best!!