B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech Environmental Engineering Dual Degree
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
(Also known as: IIT Bhubaneswar)
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering and Master of Technology in Environmental Engineering is five years (10 Semester) full-time Dual Degree engineering program offered at the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar.
Admission to all Dual Degree Programme (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) is through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
Examinations Considered as Equivalent to Class XII
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the AIU.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Candidates who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the AIU to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
In case the Class XII examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.