Admission Process 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Admission Process:
IIT Bhubaneswar provides undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes to students including B.Tech, B.Tech & M.Tech Dual degree, M.Tech, M.Sc and Ph.D related to various subjects. Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar B.Tech admission and Dual degree programmes are based on JEE Advanced scores, M.Tech programmes based on GATE scores, M.Sc programmes based on JAM scores. The Institute also offers admissions to Ph.D programmes based on the performance of the written test and interview conducted by the authority. Students can check the details of IIT Bhubaneswar admission process further:
IIT Bhubaneswar admission procedure for B.Tech/B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree:
- Candidates have to appear for JEE Advanced and clear the cut-off rank.
- Candidates then have to register for JOSAA counselling where they will do the choice filling for the preferred programme and choose IIT Bhubaneswar as their preferred college.
- In JoSAA counselling, candidates are shortlisted based on their rank in JEE Advanced.
- Final selection will be done through JOSAA counselling based on choice filling, option locking, document verification and fee payment.
IIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech admission process:
- Candidates have to appear for GATE Entrance Exam.
- Candidates then have to apply for admission at the IIT Bhubaneswar website along with all required documents and making the payment of fees.
- Applicants will be shortlisted by the college based on their GATE score.
- Shortlisted applicants have to appear for a Written Test and Viva-Voce.
- Admission will be offered on the basis of performance in GATE, Written Test and Viva-Voce.
- Students will be offered admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees at the Institute.
IIT Bhubaneswar M.Sc admission process:
- Candidates have to appear for JAM Entrance Exam.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the website of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar by submitting all needed documents and paying the amount of fees.
- Admission will be offered based on JAM Entrance Exam score.
- Candidates also need to visit the Institute for getting their documents verified and paying the necessary amount of fees.
IIT Bhubaneswar admission for PhD:
- Candidates have to apply for admission at the IIT Bhubaneswar website along with all documents and fees payment.
- Applicants will be shortlisted by the college based on their past academic performance, statement of purpose.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for a Written Test and/or Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, Written Test and/or Personal Interview.
- Admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees at the Institute.