- 6 days ago: NIRF ranking 2021: IIT Madras best institution third time; IISc Bengaluru best for research Read More
- 09 Sep 2021: NIRF Ranking 2021: IIT Madras is the best educational institution in India Read More
- 09 Sep 2021: NIRF Ranking 2021: IIT Madras tops engineering list for the sixth year Read More
- 02 Sep 2021: IIT Madras develops technique to identify pollution deposit level in power transmission network Read More
- 30 Aug 2021: IIT Madras develops platform to tackle e-waste by linking buyers, sellers Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Master of Science (M.S.) in Electrical Engineering is three years full-time program offered by Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Candidates having qualified in MFT (Major Field Test) will also be eligible for admission to the M.S. programme if the concerned department opt for it.
Regular: Engineering- B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/M.Sc and with valid GATE score or CSIR/UGC NET/NBHM IIT B.Tech with 8.0 and above CGPA (7.5 for SC/ST) on a 10 point scale are eligible to apply MS programme.
Entrepreneurship/Management- Master of Arts/MBA with CAT/MAT/XAT/GATE/UGC/ CSIR/ATMA/CSIR (NET, JRF, Lectureship)/GMAT/GRE or MFT(if the concerned dept. opt for it) or At least 3 years of managerial experience in lieu of the qualifying examination.
External/Part-time/Staff - Qualifications as mentioned above and national level test may not be required.
IITM campus has everything. One has to explore themselves.
Last Seen: 29 Mar' 20
Joined On: 02 Apr' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2020
- MS Electrical Engineering