Admission Process 2021
Indira Gandhi University (IGU), Meerpur offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses through its various faculties which include engineering and technology, science, art and humanities, medical science, nursing, paramedical, computer application, commerce and management, education, law and yoga. Admission to these courses is through the entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University, M.D University, Rohtak, and Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur.
The admission to the following courses are done through the centralised admissions process of Kurukshetra University:
M. Com. 2 years
M.A. Political Science
The admission to the following courses are done through the centralised admissions process of M.D. University, Rohtak:
M. Sc. Mathematics
M.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Science
M.Sc. Environmental Science
The admission to the following courses are done through the centralised admissions process of Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur-Rewari:
Master of Computer Applications
Master of Computer Applications 2nd year through LEET
M.Com. (Hons.) 5 years
B. Pharmacy 2nd year through LEET
B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering 2nd year through LEET
Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
The detailed admission process for all these courses is given below:
- As per the admission details provided above, candidates need to choose the course and appear for the respective entrance exam.
- Candidates can apply for admission online or offline through the respective universities.
- For online admission, candidates need to register and submit the application online and pay the admission fee.
- For offline admission, candidates need to download the online application form and payment receipt and send it to the administrative office of the respective Universities.
- The admission committee of the respective universities will shortlist the application form and merit list will be prepared.
- As per the merit list, counselling will be conducted for the selected courses.
- Candidates have to appear for the counselling and confirm his/her choice for the subjects or courses.
- Once the admission is confirmed, candidates have to pay the admission fee and complete the admission process.